Proglaze® II Structural Silicone Sealant, a two-part, high modulus silicone sealant that cures to a tough flexible rubber when mixed through a pump.
- Developed specifically for in-plant two- and four-sided structural glazing and curtain wall applications
- Shortened cure time reduces glazing/sealing production time
Spectrem® 2 Silicone Sealant, a medium-modulus, one-part, high performance, neutral-cure silicone sealant ideal for a variety of perimeter caulking and glazing applications.
- Particularly appropriate as a weather seal and tensile bead in two-sided structural glazing systems.
- Ideal for sealing joints within the curtain wall or window systems.
- Exhibits primerless adhesion to many common building materials.
Tremco SCR Silicone-Compatible Rubber Extrusions, a proprietary silicone compatible rubber compound formulation fabricated into gaskets and accessories.
- Approved for full contact with structural silicone sealants TRS 600, formulated from a blend of elastomers to produce a highly adhesive, flexible sealant.
POLYshim® II Tape, a 100% solid, highly adhesive and elastic, cross-linked butyl preformed tape with a continuous integral EPDM shim.