Proglaze II Structural Silicone Sealant, a two-part, high-modulus silicone sealant that cures to a tough flexible rubber when mixed through a pump.
- Developed specifically for in-plant, two- and four-sided structural glazing and curtainwall applications.
- Shortened cure time reduces glazing/sealing production time.
Proglaze SSG Structural Silicone Glazing Sealant offers unsurpassed strength andflexibility for the most severe hurricane/blastconditions. A one-part, high modulus, neutralcure silicone sealant ideal for a wide variety ofglazing applications.
- Developed for two- or four-sided structural glazing applications.
- Quicker green strength limits deformation or cracking and allows faster movement during in-plant glazing.
- Hurricane-/impact- and blast-tested.
- Tensile strength of 350 psi at maximum elongation, the highest available in the industry today.
Spectrem® 2 Structural Silicone Sealant, a high-performance, neutral-cure sealant ideal for a variety of perimeter caulking and glazing applications.