TREMprime Silicone Metal Primer
TREMprime Silicone Metal Primer is a one-component primer used to enhance adhesion of silicone sealants on nonporous surfaces such as metals and plastics.
- Non-porous surfaces, silicone sealants.
- A one-component primer used to enhance adhesion of silicone sealants on non-porous surfaces such as metals and plastics.
- Tremco Silicone Metal Primer is also approved for Structural Glazing applications.
- Apply with a clean cloth.
- Remove all excess primer from cloth to ensure a very thin layer is applied.
- Dry time is 15 min at 70 °F (21 ˚C).
- Primer must be completely dry before applying sealant.
- Silicone sealants can be applied up to 6 hr after primer has been applied.
- After 6 hr, the surface must be cleaned with IPA and reprimed with Tremco Silicone Metal Primer.