Cold-Applied Pedestrian/Vehicular Coating System - Ready for Use 1 Hour After Application
Vulkem® EWS with PUMA technology is designed to have tenacious adhesion and extreme abrasion resistance. It can be walked on in one hour, which will minimize operation disruption. Vulkem Extreme Wearing System (EWS) is a waterproof traffic deck coating that utilizes polyurethane-methacrylate (PUMA) technology. Vulkem EWS is composed of a primer (Tremco PUMA Primer), a base coat (Tremco PUMA BC), and a top coat (Tremco PUMA TC). All system components are cured using Tremco PUMA Initiator.
- Heavy Duty: Designed for heavily abused areas, such as loading docks and areas that are snow plowed.
- Helipad: Designed for extreme wear use, such as landing areas or platforms for helicopters and powered lift aircrafts
- Pedestrian: Designed to withstand repetitive pedestrian traffic such as stadiums and balconies.
- Vehicular: Designed to withstand vehicular traffic that occurs in the drive lanes, ramps, helical turns, and ticket spitter of a parking structure.
- Under Tile: Designed for tile, pavers, and bonded overburden.
- Water Features: Designed for fountains, pools, splash pads and decorative water features.
- Low VOCs
- Green Concrete
- Air & Moisture Infiltration
- Thermal Performance
- Indoor Air Quality