Pre-Compressed Impregnated Foam Seal for Expansion Joints
illmod® 600 is a UV stable, pre-compressed, self-expanding, flexible, flameresistant joint seal. It is a high-density polyurethane foam that is impregnated with a modified acrylic resin and treated with a pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side for ease of installation. illmod 600 self-expands to fill the joint creating an elastic, vapor-permeable, weathertight seal.
Typically used as an exterior or interior joint sealant, illmod 600 can be used as a primary or secondary seal in vertical applications. The following are acceptable applications for illmod 600:
- Vertical expansion joints
- Joints in pre-cast concrete, masonry, and façades
- Roofing and insulated metal panels
- Exterior insulation finish systems (EIFS)
- Primary seal in starter track assemblies for window wall
Access the GREENGUARD certification for this product.
- Low VOCs
- Green Concrete
- Air & Moisture Infiltration
- Thermal Performance
- Indoor Air Quality